- 1 package of cream cheese (8 oz. “brick” of cream cheese)
- 1 package of McCormick’s Vegetable Dip seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- - thinly sliced almonds (optional: to make it look fancy)
- Let your cream cheese come to room temperature to soften
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, vegetable dip seasoning and sour cream
- Lightly oil your hands or use wax paper to form the mixture into a ball.
- (Optional) If you want it to look fancier, lay down some thinly sliced almonds and roll the ball in those to cover the outside with almonds.
- Chill the cheese ball and take out when you’re ready
- Serve it with crackers (or the way you prefer), ENJOY!
|K e r i ‘ s T i p s|